TIFR National Centre of the Government of India for Nuclear Science and Mathematics and a Deemed University Candidates are invited for Walk-in-Selection for the following post tenable at Mumbai.Candidates are requested to follow covid safety measures. Please bring clip board for holding the written test paper, writing pen, drinking water and hand sanitizer.
- Graduate from a recognized University / Institute.
- Knowledge of typing and use of personal computers and applications.
- Candidates with Graduation in Commerce from a recognized University / Institute will be preferred.
- Candidates having knowledge of typing and use of personal computers with experience in word processing and spreadsheet applications will be preferred.
General Information :
- The appointment for the above post is temporary for a period of one year. The tenure could be extended for another year if felt necessary with necessary review.
- Prescribed age should not exceed as on January 01, 2023 for the above post.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending walk-in-selection.
- Candidates will have to make their own arrangements for stay in Mumbai during the training period.
NOTE : The candidates are required to produce the following
a. Printout of online application form.
b. Recent passport size photograph.
c. Identity Proof (Aadhaar Card / Election Card / PAN Card / Passport / Driving License). (Original and also a copy)
How To Apply
Online application to be submitted on TIFR website i.e. http://www.tifr.res.in/positions Eligible candidates are requested to apply online and bring their online application form along with original certificates and appear for walk-in-selection at 09.00 a.m. on February 04, 2023 at Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, 1 Homi Bhabha Road, Navy Nagar, Colaba, Mumbai 400 005. Candidates will not be allowed after 9:00 am. To reach the Institute, you may come by BEST route number 3, 11 & 107 (from CST, Mumbai) or route number 137 (from Churchgate station) all of which terminate at Navy Nagar, close to the Institute.