Applications are invited to attend the interview for the following posts in NASF funded project “A detailed foodomics study for food authentication and exploration of nutraceutical potential” at NBPGR, Regional Station, Thrissur as mentioned below.
Field worker(One Post)
- Period 1 year and further extendable based on the performance Project period: 01-07-2022 to 30-06-2025
- Salary : Rs. 18,000/-(fixed)
- Essential Qualification: 12th Class certificate from a recognized Board in India
- Desirable Qualification One-year relevant experience in agricultural related field work in any Institutions
- Date of Interview 26th Nov 2022 at 10:00 AM Last date for the receipt of application: 15th Nov 2022
Terms and Conditions
- Upper age limit 21- 45 years as per ICAR norms.
- Candidates are required to bring the relevant certificates/ mark sheets etc in original along with an application with full
- bio-data enclosing photocopies of certificates and mark sheets from matric onwards duly attested, affixing a passport size photograph on the top.
- The short-listed candidates will have to undergo a physical test for doing agricultural activities in the field
- Selected candidate has to submit medical fitness certificate (recent) at the time of joining.
- The project is for three years
- In case of any dispute, it will be resolved in the jurisdiction of New Delhi court only
How To Apply
Intrested candidates re requested to send their application in the enclosed proforma along with scanned copy of the original documents through email to email@example.com in a single PDF file, latest by 15th November, 2022. After screening the applications, an interview will be held for short-listed candidates, who will be informed by email or over phone. Original documents of the candidates appearing for interview will be verified on the interview date.The Following are the important details
Email :- firstname.lastname@example.org