IDBI Bank invites applications from young, dynamic graduates for 1 year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF) comprising of 6 months of classroom studies at the respective campus, 2 months Internship and 4 months of On Job Training (OJT) at IDBI Bank’s Branches/offices/centers. After the successful completion of the course, the candidate will be awarded PGDBF Diploma and inducted into IDBI Bank as Junior Assistant Manager(Grade ‘O’) subject to fulfillment of eligibility criteria as stated in this advertisement.
- Candidates should be Graduate from any discipline from a university recognized by Government of India or an equivalent qualification recognized by Government of India. Passing only a diploma course will not be considered as qualifying the eligibility criteria.
- Candidates are expected to have proficiency in computers.
- Proficiency in regional language will be preferred.
Age (As on August 31, 2023)
- Minimum: 20 years Maximum: 25 years i.e. a candidate must have been born notearlier than 31.08.1998 and not later than 31.08.2003 (both dates inclusive) Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe 5 years Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer) 3 years
- The selection process will comprise of Online Test followed by personal interview of the candidates, who have qualified in the online test. The online test will be objective in nature
PAYMENT OF FEES
- Candidates can apply only online from 15-Sept-2023 to 30-Sept-2023 and no other mode of application will be accepted.200/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates (Only Intimation Charges) 1000/- for all others (Application Fees and Intimation Charges) Bank Transaction charges / convenience charges for Online Payment of fees/ postal charges will have to be borne by the candidate
Application Registration Procedure
- Candidates to visit IDBI Bank’s website https://www.idbibank.in/idbi-bank-careers-current-openings.aspx to open the link “Recruitment for IDBI-PGDBF 2023-24” and then click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen