Applications are invited online only from qualified candidates for selection to the undermentioned post in Kerala Government Service. Applications must be submitted online only through the official website of the Kerala Public Service Commission after “ONE TIME REGISTRATION”.
- Department : Government Secretariat/Kerala Public Service Commission/Advocate General’s Office (Ernakulam)/Local Fund Audit Department/Enquiry Commissioner and Special Judges Office/Vigilance Tribunal Office/Kerala Lok Ayukta
- Name of Post : Computer Assistant Grade-II
- Scale of pay : ₹ 27900-63700/-
- Number of vacancy : Anticipated
- CATEGORY No. 694/2022
- Method of appointment : Direct Recruitment
Age limit :
18-36. Only candidates born between 02.01.1986 and 01.01.2004(both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post with usual relaxation to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes 41yr , Other Backward Communities 39yr subject to the condition that the maximum age shall not exceed 50 years.
- SSLC or its equivalent.
- Higher Grade Certificate in Typewriting English(KGTE) and Computer Word Processing or its equivalent.
- Lower Grade Certificate in Typewriting Malayalam(KGTE) or its equivalent.
Note:- Those who have passed the KGTE Typewriting before January 2002 should possess separate certificate in “Computer Word Processing” or its equivalent at the time of application.
How To Apply
Candidates must register as per ONE TIME REGISTRATION with the official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission www.keralapsc.gov.in before applying for the post. Candidates who have registered can apply by logging on to their profile using their User-ID and Password. Candidates must click on the ‘Apply Now.Last date of receipt of applications: 01.02.2023 up to 12 midnight