Applications are invited Online only from qualified candidates for appointment in the under mentioned pos in various Universities in Kerala. Before applying for the post the candidates should register as per the One Time Registration through the official website of Kerala Public Service Commission. Candidates who have already registered can apply through their profile.
- Department : Universities in Kerala
- Name of Post : Public Relations Officer
- Scale of pay : ₹ 59,300 – 1,20,900/-
- Number of vacancy : 03 (Three)
- CATEGORY NO: 438/2022
- Method of appointment : Direct Recruitment
Age limit :
20-45, Only candidates born between 02.01.1977 and 01.01.2002 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post with usual relaxation to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and other Backward Communities. (For conditions regarding the age relaxation please see Part II Para 2 of the General Conditions).
- Post Graduate Degree in Journalism / Mass Communication OR Post Graduate Degree in any subject and Diploma in Journalism / Mass Communication / Public Relations.
- 3 years experience in the field of Media from Government recognized / Registered Media institutions OR Three years experience as PR Professional in Government / Semi Government / Autonomous Institutions
How To Apply
Candidates must register as per ONE TIME REGISTRATION with the official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission www.keralapsc.gov.in before applying for the post. Candidates who have registered can apply by logging on to their profile using their User-ID and Password. Candidates must click on the ‘Apply Now.Last date of receipt of applications: 14.12.2022 Wednesday up to 12 midnight