National Institute of Speech & Hearing (NISH) invites applications from qualified candidates to work for a one year assistantship program in Finance department. Monthly stipend will be provided.Educational qualifications alone will not suffice, as these positions are for serving special needs populations. Commitment and a desire to make a difference in the lives of the special population will be needed to be successful in the below positions.
Assistantship – Finance
- Qualification : BCom and MCom done in a regular mode, with first class in any one of the program.
- Desirable : Minimum two years’ experience in the accounts department in a Government set up or in a reputed institution
- Age Limit : 36 years as on 1st January 2023
- Alary : Rs. 18,000/PM
General Information: Please read carefully
- Interested candidates should apply via google form in the link: Click Here Candidate should also send a copy of the biodata to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If called for an interview, self-attested copies along with originals should be produced.
- Mobile Phone number and valid Email ID is necessary. All communication from NISH will be through SMS or Email. No communication via postal mail.
- Soliciting recommendations and trying to influence the interview panel will be considered a disqualification.
- Candidates shortlisted will be called for interview in batches depending on the number of applications. Applicants need NOT call NISH offices for any follow up. All communication will be via email or SMS.
- Applications must be submitted via Google Form on or before 16th January 2023, 5 pm and also should send a copy of the biodata to email@example.com