Applications are invited online only through One Time Registration from qualified candidates for appointment in the undermentioned post.
- Name of Firm : Kerala Water Authority
- Name of Post : Legal Assistant
- Scale of Pay : ₹ 41,300-97,800/-
- Number of vacancies : 2 (Two)
- Method of Appointment :Direct Recruitment
- Category No : 056/2023
18-36, Only candidates born between 02.01.1987 and 01.01.2005 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post. Other Backward Communities and SC/ST candidates are eligible for usual age relaxation.
- A Degree in Law from a University in Kerala or from a University recognized by any of the Universities in Kerala or its equivalent.
- Pass in Bar Council Examination
Enrolment as an Advocate Note:-The enrolment should be live and valid and shall not be one cancelled or suspended as on the last date of receipt of application. A candidate engaged in another profession or calling will be considered as one whose enrolment is suspended
How To Apply
Candidates must register as per ONE TIME REGISTRATION with the official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission www.keralapsc.gov.in before applying for the post. Candidates who have registered can apply by logging on to their profile using their User-ID and Password. Candidates must click on the ‘Apply Now.Last date of receipt of applications: 29.05.2023 up to 12 midnight