Applications are invited on plain paper with full CV from eligible candidates for selection of Guest Facultyon contract basis on a consolidated remuneration of Rs. 24000/- (Rupees Twenty four thousand only) per monthand Rs.30,000/- (Rupees Thirty thousand only) per month for candidate with Ph.D in Kerala Instituteof Tourism and Travel Studies, Thiruvananthapuram.Candidates who fulfill the following criteria are eligible to apply for the post of Guest Faculty on contract basis for an initial period of 6 months in KITTS.
Guest faculty in Accounting and Finance — 1 post
- Essential – Full time M.Com/MBA (Finance)
- Regular full time MBA/ Regular full time M.Com from recognized University with at least 55%marks.
- Preference may be given to candidates having NET/JRF/Ph.D in Management/Commerce
- The applicant must have minimum one year of teaching experience in institutes with university affiliated full time courses and able to handle Accounting and Finance, Economics. Operations Research, General Management.
- Desirable : Research, Industrial and/or professional experience in a reputed organization.Papers presented at conference and/or published in refereed journals
- Age – Not above 40 years as on 01.01.2022 (Relaxation applicable as per Norms)
The applications along with copies of certificates, mark lists, experience certificate, eligibility certificates obtained from Kerala University (for candidates who possess qualifying degree from outside universities) contact numbers (mobile/ land) and mail id should reach the Director KITTS on or before 15.11.2022.